To qualify for wholesale pricing, a current approved application must be on file. This document will serve as a replacement for all previous “Terms & Conditions”.
- Newly Approved applicants must place their first order within 30 days of approval.
- Customers must purchase a minimum of $500 in order to receive wholesale pricing.
- All orders are prepaid unless approved for credit terms after initial purchase.
- ABI USA GROUP doesn’t operate as a drop ship service.
- Without the written consent of ABI USA GROUP applicant cannot repackage any ABI USA GROUP product(s).
- DEFAULTS: If account becomes past due, ABI USA GROUP reserves the right to put a “hold” on any future orders placed until the account is brought current. ABI USA GROUP also reserves the right to apply a service charge at 1.5% per month. If the account is placed for collection, buyer agrees to pay 1.5% per month (18% per annum) service charge on unpaid balance. Buyer also agrees to pay all collection costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees when applicable. Any return checks will be charged back to the buyer, and a $50 handling fee will be charged to the Buyer.
- RETURNS: It is the responsibility of Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered matches its order. A Returned Material Authorization form must be obtained from the Seller by the Buyer for any returned merchandise. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. The Seller will charge the Buyer a 25% restocking fee.
- PRICE CHANGE: Prices are subject to change without notice, however ABI USA GROUP will try to provide 30 days’ notice whenever possible. Surcharges from our suppliers are passed on as received without notice.
- NOTICE OF DEFECTS/RETURNS: Claims of shortages, defects or errors in shipments must be reported to ABI USA GROUP within 5 days of receipt of shipment. When verified, the seller’s liability shall be limited to replacement of goods and reasonable incidental handling charges. The seller cannot be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered matches its order. Failure to comply with this provision shall invalidate any claim by purchaser and purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and waived all claims.
- MODIFICATION OF GOODS: Garment dyers and printers beware: modify the goods and you own them! Once merchandise is printed, garment dyed, washed or altered in anyway, the Buyer cannot return or make a claim relating to such merchandise. The seller is not responsible for fallout or loss during the garment dye process. Garments modified by the Buyer, or modified by the seller at the request of Buyer, may not be returned, Seller may agree, as an accommodation to Buyer, to purchase these items. Should seller make this accommodation, Buyer authorizes Seller to sell such garments and warrants that is has the right to sell such goods to seller and releases and indemnifies seller from any liability related to label, marks, designs or other intellectual property rights in anyway related to the sale or distractions of these goods.
- Acceptance of goods with Known Defects Waives Claims for Damages: Buyer must notify Seller in writing of all claims for damages resulting from late delivery or any other defect that is known to Buyer at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise. Buyer hereby waives any claim for damages resulting from any defect Buyer is aware of; including late delivery, at the time Buyer accepts the merchandise.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without notice, and at the sole discretion of ABI USA GROUP.
Please make sure to contact email@example.com if you would like your company listed on our website.